Sucking fat from a person’s thighs and hips and injecting it into their buttocks or breasts may sound strange but for some, it is like the dream come true. This process is known as fat grafting or fat transfer and involves fats removal from a body part through a gentle liposuction procedure.
One reason for the increased popularity of fat grafting is that people consider it as ‘natural’ plastic surgery. This is because the body is injected with something that is also produced by the same body.
However, before you take the plunge, here are a few facts that you must know;
- Anyone who is looking towards transforming into a model needs multiple injections to achieve the desired results. Even then, there is only a limited amount of fat that can be injected and harvested.
- As you heal, a portion of grafted fat will be absorbed naturally and disappear effectively. To prevent reabsorbing of fat, it is advised to avoid too much movement of the treated area immediately after the surgery.
- Don’t consider fat grafting as the quickie filler injection. Unlike other filler procedures that require no special care or downtime afterwards, fat grafting is more of a cosmetic surgery procedure that requires adequate and planned recovery time.
- It is a customizable procedure that can easily be tailored to every patient’s unique needs. From the place where the fat is removed and to the location where the injections are actually administered, the procedure has the tendency to meet individual aesthetic goals and with precision.
So before you decide to take up a fat grafting procedure always discuss your particulars with a reputed and experienced plastic surgeon to get the desired results. For most individuals, fat grafting is a long-lasting treatment that is getting popular with every passing day.
Brazilian butt lift is a fat grafting surgical procedure that use a person’s own fat to augment buttocks. People belonging to different age groups and body types take up this procedure. In fact, over the past few years, the procedure has been receiving a lot more press coverage than before.
What Problems Can Be Treated With Brazilian Butt Lift?
Anyone who is the victim of the following signs and symptoms can be an ideal candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift.
- Sagging buttocks
- Flat buttocks
- Asymmetrical buttocks
- Small buttocks (disproportionate)
- The change of buttock’s shape like after a massive diet/weight loss
Different plastic surgeons use different techniques for this procedure. It is important to select the best professionals to perform the procedure as the surgical results highly depend on your professional’s technique. It may also influence how long the outcome/results will last.
The Recovery Time for Brazilian Fat Grafting
The recovery time for this procedure varies from patient to patient. Most professionals recommend avoiding sitting on your butt for around two weeks. After that you may sit on a boppy pillow, allowing a pressure on your thighs instead of buttocks.
To achieve the fastest recovery and best results, it is imperative to follow your professional’s instructions. Generally, the swelling takes around eight weeks to recover while the inflammation due to liposuction may last for several months.
With Brazilian butt lift, you get the shapelier buttocks. It is better than any other filler procedure as your own fat is used. This also cut down the chances of any adverse complication or reaction.
The procedure is not as invasive as implants. When you choose to work with experts, Brazilian butt lift provides excellent results in the shortest possible period. Your butt looks more toned and rounder, without any sagging or drooping!
A fat grafting process is used to plump up or improve small contour irregularities in the particular part of your body. The process involves the transfer of the body’s own viable fat cells into other areas to increase the volume.
The most common body areas that are treated with fat grafting process include buttocks, breast and facial areas like chin, cheeks, and lips. The process is also known as a fat injection or fat grafting. It is a complex process with long-lasting results. However, the results obtained are not to be considered permanent.
As you lose volume and age, you may again need to repeat the fat grafting procedure. Since the result of this complex process depends largely on the skill set of the surgeon, choose only the reputed platform to perform the complex procedure.
Benefits of Fat Grafting Procedure
A fat grafting process provides the following benefits:
- Since the process uses your own fat, it eliminates the likelihood of an allergic reaction
- This fat transfer procedure can easily be combined with various other cosmetic treatments such as breast augmentation and liposuction. When you add any of these treatments it helps in contouring the harvest area along with the enhancement achieved due to fat transfer.
- A fat transfer treatment offer natural-looking results by replacing the lost volume with your own body fat.
- The healing period of the fat transfer is less. However, if the treatment is performed with some other lengthy cosmetic procedure, it may take a little longer than the fat transfer alone.
- Fat transfer offer enhancements without using synthetic material.
- General anesthesia is not required to perform the procedure. The results are immediate and continue to improve in the days following the treatment
However, the success of the fat transfer procedure depends on the experience of the professional performing the job. So make sure you only get the assistance of the most recognized professional.
Laser skin resurfacing is an extremely accurate and controlled procedure to remove the top layer of the skin. For this, a number of lasers are used. The procedure helps in improving skin pigmentation, removing age spots, tightening skin and removing facial wrinkles.
So if you are planning for laser skin resurfacing, it is better to be informed than overwhelmed. For your assistance here are some key things that you must know about this procedure;
- Laser skin resurfacing is safe for all skin types. However, in the case of darker skin, the chances for discoloration or cell damage may be slightly higher. But in view of the proven results, the treatment is indeed the most effective resurfacing option to go for.
- Certain conditions or medications may impact the skin reaction to this treatment. Hence stay honest and upfront with your provider and inform them about your medical history or any other supplements that you are currently taking.
- The procedures involves the use of a range of lasers. This is because not one laser may treat every skin concern. The type of laser to be used will be determined by your skin care professional. However, the recommendation is placed to provide the best results considering the skin type.
- Depending on your skin type and other conditions, you might need more than one laser treatment. This is to receive the most satisfying results that would last much longer.
- Laser skin resurfacing is a non-surgical treatment but not necessarily downtime free. The duration of the treatment depends on the laser type as well as recipient’s health and rate of healing.
A laser skin resurfacing, when performed by a knowledgeable and highly trained professional, is the most the safest treatment to dramatically improve the appearance of your skin. So don’t go with the options that offer best deals but rather a reputed platform to perform these delicate procedures.
Lip augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures that help you get plumper and fuller lips. The procedure is best for individuals who wish to improve the fullness of their lips. The procedure works best in restoring the lost volume.
The procedure is performed by using different types of dermal fillers. These fillers are injected in the lips and around the mouth. Since sensual lips have always been considered aesthetically ideal, lip augmentation plumps up lips and improves the appearance of your entire face.
Achieving Beauty Goals through Lip Augmentation
People, who have thin lips, especially get benefited from this lip enhancement procedure. The recovery time of this procedure is relatively shorter than other procedures. Also, it is one of the easiest ways to make your face appear visually appealing. Lip augmentation procedure also addresses the negative side effects of aging process.
So regardless if you consider the procedure to treat thin lips or to make your lips fuller, lip augmentation procedure is one of the most preferred treatments to get a more youthful, inviting facial appearance that easily redefines the individual’s beauty and also helps in improving self-esteem.
There are many options available to perform this procedure. This may include Collagen, Restylane, and Alloderm. Both Collagen and Restylane are injectables. These procedures are best for individuals who need a short-term fix. On the other hand, Alloderm is a dried-freeze piece of dermis that is easily pulled through the lip by using small cuts inside the lip edge. While it may take some time to recover it offers great long lasting results.
However, to get the best results, choose only the best plastic surgeon to perform the procedure. This will help achieve results that meet your individual preferences.
Body contouring has always been challenging when left to exercise and diet. Some stubborn areas of body fat have the tendency to linger for years. This adds to the frustration while lowering self-confidence. But in today’s modern era, we have observed a number of advanced body contouring procedures including BodyTite.
What is BodyTite?
BodyTite is a minimally invasive body contouring and refinement procedure that utilizes radiofrequency technology to properly heat the tissues from the inside while tightening the skin. The most treated body areas include arms, stomach, knees, chest and outer/inner thighs. In case there is some unnecessary or additional fat, the procedure can also be performed combined with liposuction.
Benefits of BodyTite
Following are some of the great benefits of BodyTite treatment.
- It provides super body contouring and without the need for excisional procedures or another irregular lumpy appearance
- The controlled directional energy distribution increases RF utilization in the particular treated area.
- The procedure can be performed with improved safety along with system safeguards that easily regulate the temperature of skin and impedance levels to reduce risks of thermal injuries.
- The procedure is easily performed without the need for sedation or general anesthesia. This means that patient can easily avoid the traditional anesthesia risks associated with other body contouring treatments.
- It has decreased patient downtime by means of pre-heating of the area of treatment. This allows gentle and easy extraction of unwanted fat, resulting in reduced swelling and bruising.
The immediate side effects of the procedure may include soreness and tenderness in the treatment area. This may make physical movement and walk, somewhat uncomfortable. However, they can be treated by taking pain medication.
However, make sure you consult only the best plastic surgeon to perform the procedure. This will help in achieving the most expected results without any complications.
Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg
Fri ……… 8AM–12PM
From the Blog
Programming, Design and Hosting by PracticeDock, © 2018